Greetings to everyone from a new forumist

• I am collecting letters concerning the city of Milan in the prephilatelic and philatelic period till 1859. Some year ago I started the researches about the postal service in the Kingdom of Lombardy-Venetia and a number of my articles, written also with Clemente Fedele, are published on the reviews Storie di Posta and Cursores. My works are also readable online in http://www.academia.edu/

I'm sorry for my bad knowledge of foreign languages so ... thanks for any help !

Francesco

• Hello Francesco,

welcome in this Forum. You will see, for that period you are collecting normally there will be an answer for the questions within short time. But hopefully you can help to find solutions for the problems of other members of the forum.

best regards

Dieter

PS: A me piacerebbe di scrivere Italiano come Lei scrive l'Inglese

• Buona Sera Francesco
    La saluto cordialmente da noi. Ho visto due delle vostre pagine e li ho trovati più che interessanti.
    Adriana

"Im Grunde sind es doch die Verbindungen mit Menschen, die dem Leben seinen Wert geben."
    W. v Humboldt

• Buongiorno Francesco

e bene di avere qui un collezionista lombardo - complimenti.

Ci sono alcuni collezionisti della regione, mi anche (ma solo un po).

Cordiali saluti,
    Ralph

Liebe Grüsse vom Ralph

"Der beste Platz für Politiker ist das Wahlplakat. Dort ist er tragbar, geräuschlos und leicht zu entfernen." Vicco von Bülow aka Loriot.

• Buon giorno Francesco,

scusa, non parla italiano, peró : Benvenuto!! :)

I am happy to see you collecting city of Milan in the prephilatelic and philatelic period till 1859.
    It is an interesting time and location so again: welcome in this forum.

kind regards
    bayern social

Beste Grüsse von
    Bayern Social

"Sammler sind glückliche Menschen"